Tattoo

Sunday, January 9, 2011

End of the Road















































































Ok, here's a little pile of photos from my last day at Off the Map.
I didn't get a chance to post them that night,
because we had a big dinner out with my Northampton peoples,
OTM crew, and Megan and Joan (who came up from Brooklyn to get tattooed).
There was supposed to be some CT folks there, too,
but 2 inches of snow scared them off.
(Ohhhhhhhhhh... no I DIDN'T!!!)

Megan got the black squirrel tattoo,
(sorry for the terribly wonky photo)
and then when I thought we were done,
surprised me with the rabbit request.
It was a torn off piece of China Pan's paper menu of the zodiac.
2011, Year of the Rabbit.
She wanted it on her hand,
but that would probably just f up her whole year,
so we compromised,
and settled for elbow ditch.
Not something I normally do,
but it's China Pan and Megan.
How could I say "no"?

Joan sat so well,
(even though she was nervous)
and got this conch shell on her foot.
She's a science nerd,
which means we get along splendidly,
and I got to hear a bunch of rad facts about conches.

And finally, I left Off the Map with a little parting gift.
A framed photo of me in the frame.
And since I knew it'd be a difficult explanation,
I took a photo of me holding the framed photo of me in the frame.

I had a super successful trip,
and enjoyed it greatly.
Thanks tons to Maynard House and Off the Map,
I couldn't possibly have been treated any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment